x
Highlighted

Where is the 'state-of-the-art' site editor? Mine is lame.

The promotion for the online store is great (here: https://squareup.com/us/en/online-store)

But that is not what I get. I get 4 templates that can't resize anything that look bad. It doesn't have a sidebar menu system like the one promoted.

Where is this store editor located? Is it a separate company? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Admin

Re: Where is the 'state-of-the-art' site editor? Mine is lame.

Hello @mysticchocolate! The new version of Square's Online Store is being slowly rolled out to everyone. It's powered by Weebly which is part of Square but it does look a bit different and has some additional features.

As you have the original Square Online Store you won't see some of those features just yet - but we are working to bring these to everyone. We'll share any updates here in the Community! 

Helen
Seller Community Manager, Square
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted

mysticchocolate's post was a full year ago. I just signed up yesterday and I don't have the neat boxes in the sidebar, or the ability to resize. Did I download the wrong weebly? Is there a better version out there. All the youtube videos have the same screen. Mine is totally different with a list of commands, and very little ability to alter anything.

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Admin

Hey @hverssen,

Classic Weebly is different than what Weebly offers with Square so that you're seeing in those videos is most likely classic Weebly. 

We're still working out the kinks and adding new features almost weekly with our integration so there's more to come! Sorry it's not all available right now to you.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4