x

Balance has disappeared

I made a bunch of sales about a month ago and the balance was correctly showing in my account. I had set transfers to manual so I could decide when to send the funds to my account. I decided to check tonight and transfer the funds but could not find them in the square app or in my bank account. Does anyone know where it might have gone?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Hey there @keepsakeau!

The funds you have saved may not show in the dashboard after an amount of time, however they should be present in your balance still, go to transfer the funds and it will hopefully display what you have available... you should then be able to transfer those funds.

If this helps, please mark it as best answer to help others in the future... any other questions feel free to reply to this thread or move to a new thread if the question doesn't link to the original question.

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 2 of 4

Hey,

Unfortunately thereโ€™s no option for me to transfer any funds as the button is greyed out. Nor is there a history of any transfer reports.

Thanks

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @keepsakeau ๐Ÿ‘‹

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear you're having trouble with your balance! 

While we can't look into transfers via our social channels, our team would be happy to take a look. You can reach support on 1800 760 137, from Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm AEST. 

Message 4 of 4