x

Lost my listing

I just spent two hours creating a listing with 6 pages of variations and accompanying photos.  I saved frequently throughout the process.  At the end I added one more photo from my phone, and up came the message, something went wrong please try again.  Now I have lost the listing entirely.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hey @CatherineMcC,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you had trouble creating this item!

Unfortunately I'm not able to look into account specific issues via our seller community forum - though it sounds like a web browser time out issue.

When you saved the item in the course of making it though, how did you go about this? Each time you hit the "Save" button, did it take you back to your main inventory, then did you click on the item from the main listing to start editing it again? This is how you know it should be saving correctly - it takes you back to the main item page and you have to click on the item again to start editing it again.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

Yes I am certain it was saving correctly in this way. I’ve even had for sale posts showing on my Facebook page for these items, but when you click on them it says Page not found

Message 3 of 3