x

Square Access - Team Member

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone is experiencing the access email delay from Square. I'm working with a client who signed up for a Square account already and added me as a team member. However, for some reason, I haven't received the email for 2 days already. 

So I wonder if it could be the Square issue or something else?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey @Nick_T,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you're having trouble getting access to the account.

I'm not aware of any delays at the moment - it sounds like the email may be getting filtered to spam or even filtered out before it reaches your inbox.

Can you let me know the email address, I'll have a look and see if we can see any bounces at all.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Hi Seamus,

Thank you for your reply. The email which was given access to the store as a Team Member is N*******@*************.ca

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hey @Nick_T,

I am seeing these emails listed as having been delivered:

If an email is unsuccessful it will say "BOUNCED".

What can sometimes happen is that if you're using a company email, there may be restrictive spam filters that can filter what it considers spam or a malicious email before it even hits your spam folder. While I can't look into the issue any further from here, if you're able to I would ask your email provider or IT person if it's a company address, if any emails from a squareup.com domain have been blocked, and if they can be allowed in the future.

Alternatively you could also try another email such as a gmail address.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4