x

problems verifying identity

hey everyone, i recently signed up to square but am having trouble with verifying my identity to accept card payments, i've entered all correct information but am still getting denied and im not sure why. ive read the document on this and i'm still certain ive entered all information correctly. im based in australia and am the only person in my company if that has anything to do with it. 

Tags (2)
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Also unable to verify identity. The system will not allow me to upload documentation of my business registration. Completely stuck. I've logged in and out three times and still not getting through this stage. Square cannot be contacted by phone. Email support says 24 to 48 hours to get a response. 

Message 2 of 3
Admin

Hey @Ben246813 and @MarkBalla,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you're having trouble signing up.

For more help on ID verification issues, you'll need to get in touch with our support team on 1800 760 137 - unfortunately we're not able to look into these cases via our community forum. Lines are open Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Melbourne time - you can definitely get through via phone by holding on the line within these hours!

You can also find some general troubleshooting for ID verification issues here

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 3