x

Can I dropship on square online with my own product suppliers, using square online shop to sell

I started a website a couple of weeks ago with an online shop with Square Online where I just pay 2.9%  for each sale I make from the products I list. I searched on google for a website builder with an online store that I could use to dropship products from they included Square Online (among others) you could drop ship from.

Can I list products on Square Online Shop as a drop shipper from my own product dropship suppliers. I list products from wholesalers, when I make a sale I purchase the product from the dropship supplier and they send it to my customer I then keep the profit.

Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hi @saricaal1963, thanks for your post! Unfortunately we don't offer drop shipping at this time. 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 4

There are drop shipping companies that say they work with weebly. I too am trying to set this up but I’m finding it difficult 

Message 3 of 4

Square Online

Start selling online

Easily sell online and ship orders to customers, offer click and collect and local delivery—no matter what type of business you have. Plus, sell on Instagram, Facebook, and more.

Launch for no monthly fee

Be in business now for free. Only pay when you make a sale—1.9% per European card or 2.9% per non-European card transaction. You can also move to a paid plan for more advanced features. See pricing.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...I only want a website builder with a free website and online store where I can add up to 200 products some with variations like size and colour, and up to 8 photos of items, when I get a paid-for sale e.g £20.00 I then order the product and it is sent to my customer from a wholesaler I am registered with, who does drop-ship, I pay for product & any postage charges, I keep the profit.

If I just have to pay 2.9% per sale I make on Square Online, it will be a lot cheaper till I get started on my Own Website & Online Shop when I start to make regular sales I could then upgrade to a paid plan. I am currently with eBay Store as a Business Seller for £30.00 a month but I was getting regular sales than over the past 6 months very intermittent orders. This means selling at a loss if I don’t have many orders as I have to pay £30.00 every month even if I made no sales in the month.

My place on the search engines has gone down over the last few months even though I haven’t changed how I sell. I know some other eBay sellers who are having the same problem, who are looking to set up their own website and shop.

I was going to add products to Square Online I get some products sent directly from Wholesaler (who does dropship), I also have some stock in storage). I was going to keep my eBay Shop maybe for a couple of months till sales were regular on my Square Online Store as eBay are also doing managed payments, they also seem to be blocking sellers on e.g google by pushing them down as some sellers have said they were quite visible but now seem a lot harder to find the listings they have added to their shops in the last 12 months. But we can’t prove it.

I can then spend more time marketing the products, finding more products to sell and selling to customers and updating my website and blog, and also have a website with a blog in the same place, which I would rather do than feel like I am forever turning cartwheels and getting nowhere fast, which is how selling on eBay is making me feel.

Message 4 of 4