x

Wider Delivery slots

Delivery periods for example 'between 10.30am - 13.30pm) as oppose to specific time slots 

Message 1 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @ndp03, I just want to follow up on this thread as we have a new feature that may help with what you are looking to setup here.

1. Head to your Square Online overview page > Fulfilment > Pickup & Delivery
  2. Select the Edit link to the right of the location you want to edit, then scroll to Order timing settings
  3. You'll see a new section here: Pickup & delivery times

Screenshot 2021-07-01 at 16.28.27.png

When you turn this off, customers will not be able to see a pickup or delivery time (includingASAP) or be able to schedule orders at checkout. Instead, you can create a short message and instruction to let customers know what to expect. This will be shown during checkout and also included in order notification and confirmation emails.

I hope this will help!

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @ndp03, I just want to follow up on this thread as we have a new feature that may help with what you are looking to setup here.

1. Head to your Square Online overview page > Fulfilment > Pickup & Delivery
  2. Select the Edit link to the right of the location you want to edit, then scroll to Order timing settings
  3. You'll see a new section here: Pickup & delivery times

Screenshot 2021-07-01 at 16.28.27.png

When you turn this off, customers will not be able to see a pickup or delivery time (includingASAP) or be able to schedule orders at checkout. Instead, you can create a short message and instruction to let customers know what to expect. This will be shown during checkout and also included in order notification and confirmation emails.

I hope this will help!

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 2