x

Add "Thermometer" to our donations store/page

At present, the Square store supports sections for donations.  That's great, but I wonder if we could have an enhancement:

We would love to have a feature to show visitors how much we have collected so far.  There are a lot of sites on the internet that offer free apps for things like thermometers (https://www.abcfundraising.com/fundraising-thermometer).

Is there a way we can integrate something like this on our page?

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

@NationalPhil

Thanks for your question. Sounds like you might be using the Legacy Square Online Store.  We're moving towards Weebly who may be able to better host integrations and imagery like this. 

Happy to pass this to our Weebly Product team as a Feature Request!

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Best Answer

@NationalPhil

Thanks for your question. Sounds like you might be using the Legacy Square Online Store.  We're moving towards Weebly who may be able to better host integrations and imagery like this. 

Happy to pass this to our Weebly Product team as a Feature Request!

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 2 of 4

Did Weebly ever add anything like this? I don't see a place to configure it.

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @MIMSPTO,

Thanks for writing in, and welcome to our community 👋 😊

This isn't currently a feature on Weebly, but I'd be happy to highlight this feature request with the Weebly team, again. A number of factors are considered when feature requests, including (but not limited to!) seller demand, cost of production, and more. We'll be sure to let you know about any updates in this thread. 

Please don't hesitate to share any other suggestions for Square Online/ Weebly with us as well! 

Message 4 of 4