x

Appointment customizing

I am trying to set up my calendar for square appointments. I want to show that I am available Tuesday and Thursday bookable online, but also Fridays and Saturdays by calling me directly. Is there anywhere to write this message within the appointment app?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Hello @GC108,

Thank you for posting in the Seller Community. Welcome.

I'd be more than happy to look into this for you and escalate your inquiry up to our Appointments Team. First, do you have a booking site already built out? Second, Would you only be available those days mentioned (ie. not available wednesday), and Friday/Saturday would ONLY be available to book by phone, or also online?

Please let me know by replying in this thread. I'll keep an eye out for your response.

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 4

Hi Alex, I do in fact have a website set up through Weebly. I haven’t published yet because I wanted to work out these and other kinks first. I would be available Tuesday, Thursday, every other Friday and the first Saturday of the month. I share a studio with someone else who works the other days. I have it set up so that I have to approve the appointment first. I was thinking I could just make Friday and sat available, then decline days I’m not in?? I don’t much care for this idea though. Any suggestions?

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Hi @GC108,

We might have a workaround. I suggest going into the your dashboard and going into the "Business Bio" to make these edits and notate restrictions. 

Please do so by going to: Account & Settings > Business > Locations.

The business bio shows on the booking site to display business hours (not bookable hours, think sign on the front door) So here you could mark hours for Friday and Saturday.

Hope this helps! If you have any further questions please contact our teams by visiting here.

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 4