x

Can you send contracts from a mobile device?

Is there a way to send contracts on a mobile device? I use both square invoices and square appointments. I would love to use square contracts but I have not found a way to create/send from my iPhone, which is how I set up most of my bookings.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Demifowler,

At the time you can only set up Contracts on the Dashboard but you could use your mobile device's internet explorer such as Safari to go to the Dashboard and there's a mobile/desktop version from there.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

I am curious if the idea of being able to send contracts from a mobile device will be a new feature in the future? Whether it is integrated into the Square Up original app, or has its own app like appointments and invoices, I think it was be a great asset. As a mom and business owner, part of the reason I love Square Up is because it does have a ton of mobile features so I can manage my business for anywhere, at anytime. With contracts being a HUGE/IMPORTANT part of many businesses, I believe all Square Up users would benefit from a mobile contract feature.

Message 3 of 5
Beta Member

I would also love to be able to have my team members access contracts from their Ipads for our clients to sign our client agreement and cc authorization form. Right now I am reminding clients and I know my staff is mainly mobile

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Thank you for adding your feedback to this thread, @jennelevate77! While we don't have a Square Contracts app yet, you could consider signing in on your mobile browser to send contracts on the go. Hopefully, we can integrate this into our Point of Sale app in the future. 

Message 5 of 5