x

Compatible With Zencart?

Is there any way to tie Square's virtual terminal into a Zencart shopping cart?  We'd much rather use Square on all our websites than Paypal.

Tags (2)
Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Good News. We recently announced a partnership with Zen Cart! 😁

This plugin has no monthly fees or setup fees. There is still the transaction fee of 2.9% + $0.30 per sale. For a complete break down of the plugin check out Zen Cart's page. 

Please let me know if your have any other questions! 

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

@boruma - While we don't specifically have an integration with Zencart, we do offer an E-commerce API.  While I'm not sure if it would work with Zencart, you could work with a developer to create a custom webpage that integrates Square as your check out. Alternatively, we have off the shelf integrations with Weebly, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, and Ecwid.

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 5

Can you please send me your integrations for your other e-commerce (Weebly, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, and Ecwid) so I may modify it for Zen Cart? Thank you.

Message 3 of 5
Square

@jwlamb - These are integrations that Square has directly with these companies, they're not a public API. Having said that, we do offer an eCommerce API. Check out our developer site for more details. 👍

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 4 of 5

Best Answer

Good News. We recently announced a partnership with Zen Cart! 😁

This plugin has no monthly fees or setup fees. There is still the transaction fee of 2.9% + $0.30 per sale. For a complete break down of the plugin check out Zen Cart's page. 

Please let me know if your have any other questions! 

Message 5 of 5