x
Beta Member

Creating a Customer Registration / Account Database

I use my website as a registration portal for online classes. Students sign up and pay for classes via my website www.kullaf.com.  I have students who sign up for multiple classes at a time, and then forget what they've signed up for, which then causes them to contact me and I have to search through their orders one at a time to compile a list of classes they've registered for. 

Also, when someone registers for a class, I have to take their info and input it into a spreadsheet. I keep a separate spreadsheet for each class and put in the student's name, email, paid status and amount paid. 

I really need to automate these two functions as my business is growing and I am spending to much time doing these things manually, plus as volume increases, I'm afraid I will start making mistakes.  Ideally, I would like the following to occur:

- When a student registers for a course, their registration data automatically populates the spreadsheet for that course

- Each student would have their own login / account where they could see what classes they have registered for to date

Has anyone done this before? How can I find a developer who can assist me with this?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Alumni

Hello @akullaf,

Thank you for posting in the Seller Community. Welcome.

In order to make sure i'm understanding, what website builder did you use to create your site (Wix, Weebly, GoDaddy, WooCommerce etc.)?

Please let me know by replying in this thread. I'll keep an eye out for your response.

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 7
Beta Member

Hi Alex, thanks for your reply. 

My site was built with the Weebly site builder that was provided with my Square/Weebly account. I hope that helps!

Message 3 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hey @akullaf,

Stepping in for @Alex_ here.

At this time this isn't something we support and would be a feature request since we don't offer class bookings.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Message 4 of 7
Beta Member

Okay, well how would I make a "feature request"? I also would like to sell digital video downloads on my site, is that something that you have planned for future as well?  I really like Square for payment processing, but these types of things make it really difficult for me to grow my business without hiring a developer to enhance my site.

Message 5 of 7
Square Community Moderator

@akullaf,

There's nothing you need to do to make one. It's surfaced from our end.

Check out @Tom's post on feature requests here for more details.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Message 6 of 7
Beta Member

thanks!

Message 7 of 7