x

Does anyone have their system set up like an antique store? So that you can track each vendors sales

I need to set up my account to track multiple vendors like the way an antique mall may be set up. Is there away to set up vendors with a number I.e. V01 & so on?  I need to be able to tell vendors their sales at a moments notice. But also, need to be able to cash out a customer who may have 5 items all from different vendors.  Is this possible?  And if so, is there away to enter a brief description of sale for our records at check out?  Example V01 Sold a clock, can that be detailed at checkout?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

We are an estate sale business & occasionally have to track individual people's things (we use a letter).... and I used to work at a booth mall, so I know what you're referring to.  We have used "Items" in the dashboard before.  Set the "price" to "variable."  It's been years since we tried it, but it worked.  You make a button for each vendor (I don't know if the button will allow as many digits as you may need) and you hit it before each custom amount.  You can go into each item on the ticket and make a note... it's not very time efficient, but it's possible.  I hope that helps... 

Message 2 of 2