x

Egift cards

It would be very helpful if I could sort E gift cards either by sold this year, in addition to sold last year, or the prefix that I have access to, or even client name. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hello @Kimberly,

Good to see you posting in the Seller Community again, welcome back! 😊

I wanted to offer you a work around to see if you might find it helpful....have you ever exported your gift cards from your Dashboard? In doing so, you are able to toggle the date range and then download the CSV file. 

Once you download the CSV, you should see the following breakdown:

PAN Suffix

Issue Date

Last Reload Date

Last Used Date

Current Outstanding Amount

To do so, go to Dashboard > Reports > Gift Cards > Export (dropdown menu) .

Please keep in mind that this report will not provide you client names. The only way to do this or see such report is if you have your Customer Directory set up to collect customer information, and you have stored a customer's gift card on file. 

I hope this provides some insight. I look forward to reading your reply! 

Frida
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Does everyone else know what a CSV file is? Or is it just me? And while I’m at it, what the heck is a PAN Suffix?

ECards are still so unnecessarily complicated. I’m sure it will be improved someday, because every update brings great changes. So I hope e-cards are on the list. 

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hey @Kimberly, I'm just stepping in for @Frida here!

A CSV file is another type of spreadsheet file that can be open with Excel or Google Sheet, and it's a common way for us to export information.

PAN Suffix is the last 4-digit of the payment card, so it'd be the last 4 digit of the eGift Card in this case.

I hope that will help! 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 4 of 4