x

Feature Request: Export Reports to CVS and PDF format

I would like the ability to export reports to PDF in the format as it appears in the Square Dashboard. 

When producing reports for staff or 3rd party agencies, I would like a print out or download of the report in a nice clean format the way it appears in the Dashboard. 

I can send it to the printer, but here is no way to print without the buttons and web browser header. 

Thank you, 

Square POS Customer

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Admin

Hello @Dyniecia! We appreciate your feedback. I can see how having a clean looking PDF report can seem more professional when they're being handed off to 3rd parties.

I'll send this feature request over to our Product team in the meantime. Thanks again!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 9
Beta Member

Has this been made available yet?  I am also needing to have my reports in a pdf format.

Message 3 of 9
Square Community Moderator

No updates, yet, unfortunately. We will be sure to share once we do!

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 9
Beta Member

We are waiting for this as well.  We are constantly doing vending reports with items sold etc.  As of now I have to create items sales sold report, select category (vendor), export which goes to a cvs report, but then doesn't show total sold numbers- just the chart, I have to manually input/calculate and then send with commissions removed.  It's tedious and not presentable. 

Thanks a bunch! 

(also safari does not let you print the browser- but google does)

Message 5 of 9

Hi @Enso - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community👋😊

At the moment, this is still a feature request but I will be sure to mark this for our Product Team. We are constantly improving features based on seller feedback, so keep an eye out for any updates, which we will announce here in our Seller Community.

We appreciate your input on this!

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 9

Reports available in PDF format is an absolute necessity! Please, as business owners this is a baseline requirement in reporting income for leases, and loans, etc…

Message 7 of 9

It is also necessary for divorce. How do I know that a spouse isn't editing their reports first and then saving them as a pdf?  

Message 8 of 9

As a workaround, you could print your browser screen, essentially providing a screenshot, @LifeCoach1, to compare to the report they present. Even PDF files can be edited! Another option to share your business statements would be downloading tax statements via Account & Settings > Business Information > Tax Invoices

Message 9 of 9