x

Feature request: Customize the item pages of my Square Online website

The title of this post has been edited from the original: Is there a way to change the order of appearance on my web site?

I'd like for the Item Description to appear before any modifiers I've added when viewing my web site. Is there a way to adjust the order of appearance of these items?

Thanks,

SK

Message 1 of 3
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Is there a way to change the order of appearance on my web site?

While this isn't currently possible, I see how it could be useful to have the ability to customize the item page, especially if you have multiple modifiers for a given item, @therollingpin.

I'll be sure to circle back to this thread and pop an update in here if we introduce customization to the item page layout! Be sure to subscribe to this thread if you'd like to receive notifications about new posts here.

2 REPLIES 2
Alumni

While this isn't currently possible, I see how it could be useful to have the ability to customize the item page, especially if you have multiple modifiers for a given item, @therollingpin.

I'll be sure to circle back to this thread and pop an update in here if we introduce customization to the item page layout! Be sure to subscribe to this thread if you'd like to receive notifications about new posts here.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

I want to put data collection below the item description on each items webpage. How can I accomplish this?

Message 3 of 3