x

Having Issues syncing products from Square onto WooCommerce

Hello! For some reason, I have tried syncing my Square databse to my WooCommerce website but I just can't get all of my products over. 

I initialized the sync earlier today and I had over 80 products sync, when in reality I have over 500 products in my Square database. I thought it might be a glitch so I just re-did the sync, and only 114 products moved over. 

Is there something I am doing wrong? Something I need to do? 

Good to mention that it's a clothing store so a lot of the products have different sizes.

Only about 3 or 4 categories transferred over, is there something else I need to make sure of doing before doing this transfer? Please help! 

883件の閲覧回数
メッセージ1/4
不適切なコンテンツを報告
3 返信
Admin

That's strange, @ellelugo! Just so I know, which type of browser are you working in when you're trying to bring your items over to WooCommerce?

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
822件の閲覧回数
メッセージ2/4
不適切なコンテンツを報告

Thanks so much for your reply! I am using Chrome. Have not tried it on a different browser yet.

816件の閲覧回数
メッセージ3/4
不適切なコンテンツを報告
Admin

Got it @ellelugo! Thanks for letting me know. That's usually the first thing we look for (but Chrome is the preferred browser so you're good there.)

The integration side is actually operated and managed by WooCommerce. So you'll want to reach out to their support team. Also, make sure to get a case number from them just in case they need to work with us for whatever reason!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
801件の閲覧回数
メッセージ4/4
不適切なコンテンツを報告