x

Help with API and payment button

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: I am trying to set up payment processing and would like to embed the Pay button to my website]

I am currently using the https://developer.squareup.com/docs/payment-form/payment-form-walkthrough and have finished this set up. I am able to process a payment, and have the said payment show up in my account (sandbox mode)

Is it possible to embed this "payment process" into my website, if so how can that be done?
Im also fine with redirecting the customer to the localhost:3000 but would like to have that page on my website. Is either of these processes applicable?

Thank you in advance

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hi @kabatedesigns.

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community.

Are you referring to having an Online Payment API on your site? Or are you looking to create a custom API payment button on your site? 

If so, please reach out to our Developer Support team. They'll be able to answer any developer or API questions. I hope this is helpful! 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 4

Yes I'm referring to the online Api payment

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Thanks for your reply @kabatedesigns.

Here's a Support Center article about Troubleshooting Common API Questions with Square.

If you're unable to find what you're looking for, please reach out to our Developer Support team. They will be able to take a look at your account from the back end. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 4 of 4