x

How do you remove the scrollbar of appointment embedded code on my website?

Hello! I've just added the to appointment embedded code on my website (wordpress) but it renders inside an iframe and requires the client to scroll. How do I remove that or make the iframe much longer? Thank you

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Alumni

Hello @karlle,

Thank you for posting in the Seller Community. Welcome.

I'd be happy to help look into this. Can you provide a screenshot or image of the scrollbar you are trying to remove? T

Please let me know by replying in this thread. I'll keep an eye out for your response. 

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 6

Hi @Alex_ 

You can find the image for the scrollbar that I try to remove. I want to embed a booking site as a page but there is no option to remove it. Thank you

SquareAppt.JPG

Message 3 of 6
Alumni

Thank you for that @karlle. Also, I do have a follow up question. 

What website builder did you use to create your site (Wix, Weebly, GoDaddy, WooCommerce etc.)? Also, can you provide the URL to your website/page? Thank you!

Alex_
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 6

Hi @Alex_ !

I use Wordpress to build. Here is the link for the test page:

https://dreamhomeimagery.com/book/

I tried many option in my site but the scrollbar still there. I think it comes from the embedded code. The reason I want to remove it because I don't want to be confused the clients with double scrollbars.

Thank you,

Message 5 of 6
Alumni

Understood.

With Square and any third party integration, all activation and set-up is handled by the API on their side. Whenever Square integrates with a third party website or platform, Square will only see the payment information being processed from the card that was used during the transaction. We do not have any visibility into the actual back-end mechanics of linking the website to our payment system.

I highly recommend contacting Wordpress. If they are still unable to figure out a solution, please ask for a ticket or case number to pass over to our Customer Success Team and contact them via email with the information collected.

Alex_
Message 6 of 6