x

How to download PDF/print a contract without sending it to a customer?

How do I print or download a PDF of a contract without sending it to my customer?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Hey @k80mae2 🌸

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community!

You first need to get to Contracts in your online Square Dashboard.

1. Navigate to Contracts in your online Square Dashboard

2. Select New contract to select a template and then click Create.

3. Fill out the customizable fields in your selected template. Save as draft at any point to save changes and finish the contract later.

4. Click Next to select the clauses to include in the contract. Square provides predefined clauses, but you are able to reorder, remove, or edit them as needed.

5. Click Next to preview the contract.

6. Select Share to either email the contract or download a PDF to deliver it manually. After you've downloaded it to your device, you can print it. 

That should do it! Let me know if not. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 5

How can you print your contracts/waivers without having a recipient labeled at the top. I am running an event and need that area blank for people to fill in. Is it possible to print without having to prefill in a recipient.

Message 3 of 5

If the client has signed the PDF copy in person, is there a way to mark as signed in square contracts?  Most of my contracts are signed electronically and archived but I can only cancel the unsigned contract.  I don’t want to cancel it just mark it as signed offline and archive.  Would be great if signed PDF could be uploaded back onto the electronic contracts or customer profile etc. 

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Justkids,

Thanks for getting in touch, I noticed it's your first post, welcome to our community 👋 🙂

At this time, it's not possible to mark a contract as signed in Square Contracts manually, or upload a PDF of a signed contract. I imagine this could be to avoid contracts that haven't actually be signed, as signed by accident, or even on purpose. I'll pass on your suggestion to mark contracts as signed, and the ability to upload a PDF, to our product team for consideration, and will keep you updated with any news!  

Message 5 of 5