x

I'd like to duplicate my existing Square Online Store to edit slightly

It would be so helpful if I could select an option to completely duplicate my existing store, give it a new web extension, and then go into it and edit what I need to edit to use the exact same online store for more than one project at a time. 

I do fundraisers for organizations and I have the same 5 products available each time. It is a lot of work for me to re-design each store when I want them to be identical. I'll just change the info about the organization, upload the photos for them - and if I was able to duplicate my existing store, this would take me 20 minutes tops, instead of 4-5 hours. 

Even better, would be if my first online store could be a template I could share with certain people in my team. It would be huge. We have a lot of people who would love this.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, did you ever find out if this can be done?  I'm wanting to do the same exact thing.

Message 2 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for reaching out, @philroth 😊

It is not currently possible to copy or duplicate a website built with the Square Online editor. I apologize in advance for any inconvenience. 

Message 3 of 4

Let's be honest, it's your store you want to duplicate:) But no judgment here, we all have to earn money somehow, and that's just how the world works. Just be sure you're safe on the legal side. Though it may be your website, and I should warn you: Google won't be happy with the original website after it finds the dublicate. Anyway, if you need professional help, you will find it here https://www.griddynamics.com/

Message 4 of 4