x

I have connected Square account with WooCommerce but It's not working

I have connected Square account with WooCommerce but It's not working, as i can see payment option on checkout page with all credit card fields but i can't add details and do payment. we are facing this issue from more than 1 month, i had connected with woocommerce and suqare support many times but no one helps on that.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Hello @myverite I'm sorry you're having trouble with this. Could you share your website so the Seller Community could maybe check it out and see what might be happening?

Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

Hello @myverite oh no! I am sorry you have been dealing with this checkout issue on Woocommerce for a month. If we could get your website as HC_Charlie has asked that would be helpful. What happens when you try and checkout? I recommend disconnecting and reconnecting the integration. Also, have you been able to contact Woocommerce's support team as well? I would also ask if you can reach out and connect with them because although Square integrates with WooCommerce to process payments, the integration is operated and managed by WooCommerce. If Woocommerce is saying it's on Square's end we will need a ticket number from them. 

Message 3 of 3