x

Invoice Due Date - Upon Completion

When you create an estimate and request a deposit...there should be away or function to say remainder due upon completion.  This is not available.

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hi @Craw9751 

I'm actually seeing how this would be useful, but unsure of how it would be incorporated.  I just started a job myself for this week, with a deposit. I know that I'll be done by Monday at the latest, so I put my due date for that specific day, but I am sure I will actually be done by this Friday.  So the only way right now is to currently go in and edit the schedule and change the date. 

I would post this in the Feature Request section as well, unless someone else knows of a better way to do so currently. 

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hi @Craw9751 

I'm actually seeing how this would be useful, but unsure of how it would be incorporated.  I just started a job myself for this week, with a deposit. I know that I'll be done by Monday at the latest, so I put my due date for that specific day, but I am sure I will actually be done by this Friday.  So the only way right now is to currently go in and edit the schedule and change the date. 

I would post this in the Feature Request section as well, unless someone else knows of a better way to do so currently. 

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.
Message 2 of 2