x

Is there a way for employees to enter tips onto their timesheet?

Can you add a spot for tip money collected on employee timesheets? This seems like a natural place to collect this information. Thank you, Kevin

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey @bluebeardcoffee — welcome to the seller community!

At this time, we do not offer the option for employees to enter tips onto their timecard. I can certainly see how this feature would help streamline reporting and I'll be sure to share this post with our Product Liaison team.

Appreciate your patience as we're always working to improve our products based on seller feedback. Please don't hesitate to reply with any other questions. 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 4

There's a tip option on the pay screen, but there isn't there a way to add it to the paycheck??

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hey @sharpies, thanks for checking in. Even though there is a tip option on the Point of Sale pay screen it's not added automatically to an employee's paycheck. The employer will have to enter the tips directly in Payroll. For more information, have a look at this thread: My new hire is getting paid commission and gratuities. How do I add tips to payroll?

Hope this helps clear things up for now. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 4 of 4