x

Is there a way to view notes in the Transactions list on Square Terminal?

I would really to be able to view the Notes we write into each transaction (name and date of service given).  I have items detailing the service (i.e. 30 minute session), and the notes do show up on customers' receipts.  However when viewing the transactions list as a whole all I can see are the names of the items and my company name.  Is this possible?  Is it something being worked on in the Beta?

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Thanks for your question, @BilingualSLP. I don't believe a feature like that is in beta at the moment. I can see why that would helpful to view on your terminal, though. If anyone else would like to see that then I encourage them to comment!

Adam
Seller Community, Platform

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Best Answer

Thanks for your question, @BilingualSLP. I don't believe a feature like that is in beta at the moment. I can see why that would helpful to view on your terminal, though. If anyone else would like to see that then I encourage them to comment!

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

Is it also possible to view the ticket notes anywhere? It would be great if there was a place to view that information for internal purposes only.

Message 3 of 5
Alumni

You mean the notes entered in an Order Ticket? If so, can you click the ticket in the POS app to see the notes? 

@jstemma

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

After the transaction is complete @JustinC 

Message 5 of 5