x
nasiba

Is there an API for Square Appointments?

I'd like to make a custom online booking form for my website. The "embed" widget provided by Square Appointments lacks the features that I need. For example, I need the ability to book multiple services at once,  also I would like to provide more description to my services with pictures. I could not find an API for Square Appointments. Is one available / planned? 

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 16
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Admin

Re: Is there an API for Square Appointments?

Best Answer

Hi @nasiba, and welcome to the Seller Community. We don't currently offer an API for Square Appointments. While I can't speak to whether this may happen in the future, I'm happy to pass along your interest in this feature. Thanks for taking the time to reach out over the community! 

Message 2 of 16
15 Replies
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @nasiba, and welcome to the Seller Community. We don't currently offer an API for Square Appointments. While I can't speak to whether this may happen in the future, I'm happy to pass along your interest in this feature. Thanks for taking the time to reach out over the community! 

Message 2 of 16
ragbin

Did you get any solution ?

Message 3 of 16
Namratha

@nasibaDid you get any solution ? I am attempting for a similar workflow

Message 4 of 16
ragbin

Is there an API for Square Appointments? You have asked question before little bit months ago? have you find any solution?

I am using custom form for Booking Appointment in my website. I am unable to find any API like this.
Is there any possible solution for this? 
Thanks
Message 5 of 16
nicme

Has anyone gotten an answer on this? I am about to launch an appointment based biusness and website and looking for a solution to connect to Square Appoinments - which I am currently evaluating. but this is a biz requirement for me. Any info would be much appreciated.

Message 6 of 16
Admin

Hi @nicme

Nothing new as far as a Square Appointments API at this time unfortunately. 

We do provide booking tools for customers to create custom widgets, which can be embedded on any business or personal website, but we don't provide a Square Appointments API to integrate with external applications, programs, systems, or calendars.

If anything changes we'll update everyone, as we know it's something our sellers were interested in seeing.  

Message 7 of 16
PrimeSteamers

Hi, is this available now?

Message 8 of 16
Admin

Hi @PrimeSteamers - This is not available yet. See Devon's answer on the Q&A he did for Invoices here for more info. 

Message 9 of 16
Highlighted
ArcaneObjects

Yes - we're very interested in this feature as well. (Opening up the API for both Appointments and for your Loyalty program.) 

Message 10 of 16