x

Is there an API for Square Appointments?

Is there an API for Square Appointments?

I'd like to make a custom online booking form for my website. The "embed" widget provided by Square Appointments lacks the features that I need. For example, I need the ability to book multiple services at once,  also I would like to provide more description to my services with pictures. I could not find an API for Square Appointments. Is one available / planned? 

1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Is there an API for Square Appointments?

Dropping in with a delayed announcement about the Bookings API!

We announced a Beta back in December 2020, and it is now ~ available ~ 

Head here to learn all about leveraging Square's Bookings API.

23 Comments
Square

Hi @nasiba! We don't currently offer an API for Square Appointments. While I can't speak to whether this may happen in the future, I'm happy to pass along your interest in this feature.

Thanks for taking the time to reach out! 

@nasibaDid you get any solution ? I am attempting for a similar workflow

Did you get any solution ?

Is there an API for Square Appointments? You have asked question before little bit months ago? have you find any solution?

I am using custom form for Booking Appointment in my website. I am unable to find any API like this.
Is there any possible solution for this? 
Thanks

Has anyone gotten an answer on this? I am about to launch an appointment based biusness and website and looking for a solution to connect to Square Appoinments - which I am currently evaluating. but this is a biz requirement for me. Any info would be much appreciated.

Square Community Moderator

Hi @nicme

Nothing new as far as a Square Appointments API at this time unfortunately. 

We do provide booking tools for customers to create custom widgets, which can be embedded on any business or personal website, but we don't provide a Square Appointments API to integrate with external applications, programs, systems, or calendars.

If anything changes we'll update everyone, as we know it's something our sellers were interested in seeing.  

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: Can I use API to integrate Appointments with my current website?

Hi there, I am existing square user and also have a seperate e-commerce website . Is it possible to integrate Square Appointments with my e-commerce website so customers are not re-routed to my square site but rather stay on my main website when booking an appointment. We use http://smartetailing.com/ as our host and they should have someone who can write the API if square offers such an option. We are not looking to integrate with out e-commerse merchant but rather the web host so customers are not re-routed to our square website when booking an appointment. 

Thank you!

Hi, is this available now?

Alumni

Hi @PrimeSteamers - This is not available yet. See Devon's answer on the Q&A he did for Invoices here for more info. 

Yes - we're very interested in this feature as well. (Opening up the API for both Appointments and for your Loyalty program.)