x

Is there, or can there be a payment gateway available as an add on in Prestashop

I would like to use register as a payment option on my Prestashop online store, any ideas?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Alumni

Sure! There could be an add on for Prestashop, is just hasn't been written yet.  

Message 2 of 5
Square

@tristansokol - Thanks for the help. 👍🏻

@Zoogler - You can check out more details on our eCommerce API on our developer site. If you don't have experience coding yourself, you'd have to find someone to develop this for you. Alternatively, you might be interested in one of our other third party integrations. They wouldn't require the help of anyone else to get going. Hope this helps! 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 3 of 5

The title of this thread has been updated from: "Am I in the place?"

When I opened a Square account, there are settings for item catalog, employees and receipts.

I don't need POS system. I need a payment solution for e-commerce like Prestashop. I added a Square payment module to our prestashop  and need to link it to a Square account.  Am I in the right place?

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: “Can I use Square with Prestashop?”. 

Hi @hbwusa and welcome to the Seller Community 👍🏼

I've moved your post over to this existing thread, as a seller had the same question a while back. 

Check out the Best Answer in this thread and hopefully it points you in the right direction. 

Message 5 of 5