x

More time zones available for customers

I have customers who travel, but would still like to book sessions with me online and there does not appear to be an option for them to select a time zone in Europe or Asia. At the moment they have to choose a US/Canada time zone and then manually calculate the time difference, I would love to see more flexibility here.

Thanks

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @T-pin

Welcome back to the Community. 

There is a setting in your Appointments Dashboard where you can have the appointment book by your timezone or the customers. 

You can access this through Appointments > Calendar & Booking > Online Booking Preferences

It will look like the screenshot below. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

I am aware of this, I already have this option active, however the only time zones my clients are allowed to choose are ones in line with North America. I want them to be able to choose time zones in Europe and Asia, and right now that is not an available option.

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Ah gotcha, @T-pin

Right now, being able to have the European and Asian timezones would be a Feature Request for the Appointments app. A customer would need a US or Canadian phone number to make the appointment. 

Since you have a US account, an international appointment time zones won't operate well. I would be happy to get this over to our Product Team, so they can see your feedback. 

Appreciate you bringing this up.

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6

Great, thank you!

Message 5 of 6

If you want to keep away from any confusion, you can pass into your tool's date and time settings travel and set the tool for your commercial enterprise time sector while editing appointments.

Message 6 of 6