x

Multiple Modifier View

When adding multiple modifiers to a custom item, it make the item listing very lengthy and long and the view of it is overwhelming for customers.  I would like to see a different view for listing modifiers that have a lot of options that allow customers to select more than one modifier option instead of listing down in one column.

Second request- instead of a column view, the options be able to display across the page instead of on one side in a column-- this creates a long scroll for items that have a lot of modifiers.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

HI, can the modifiers be split into variations?  Modifier Title, Variations etc?  Can you please share a screenshot or link?  

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 4

Go to this link on my website and see how it is listed out so incredibly long. I need to allow the customer to select more than one option on some of the modifiers and in doing that it makes a long list in the column that is very overwhelming and doesn't  look nice.

https://www.threeblessingsmade.com/product/Angel-Breastmilk-Memorial-Ring/38

Message 3 of 4

HI, thank you for the link.  Giving too many options to customers is confusing and most will just give up and not purchase.  

Ring Size a text box input

Keepsake a text box input

Pigment a text box input

Birthstone a drop down selection to include Month, Glass, Gemstone as options

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 4 of 4