x
Beta Member

Nightly inventory zero out and import new for our coffee house. How to automate?

Hey all, 

Question about how to setup and connect a batch script that will nightly load my CSV/xls file to zero out our bakery inventory and another CSV/xls that will load our fresh bakery inventory for the morning, 

This is critical to our online ordering. 

Every evening an alarm goes off on my phone to remind me to log into square and zero out inventory and load the starting inventory for the next day. 

There has to be a better way to do this - how can I AUTOMATE this. 

Can someone point me in the right direction? 

Thanks!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Hi vickyaustin @vickyaustin 

I will PM you with a contact.

Message 2 of 7
Beta Member

Thanks Scott. I've reached out to Eric. 

Vicky

Message 3 of 7

Hi, I actually have the same issue as VickyAustin, we would like to have certain items in our cafe to zero out nightly and restock a set amount daily, didn't want to repost the same request but I did see you were able to help VickyAustin with a reference if you wouldn't mind pointing us in the same direction, thanks!

Message 4 of 7
Beta Member

I didn't get any help on this. I reached out and didn't get any response. I'm still left running my spreadsheet import each afternoon after close to zero out and load our set bakery items for the next morning. If you have questions about that, I'm happy to provide info. vicky(at)mazamacoffee(dot)com

Message 5 of 7

Have you had any luck solving this issue? We too run a bakery and this would be so helpful @vickyaustin!

Message 6 of 7
Beta Member

Nothing has changed. Still a manual, nightly ritual that I detest. 

Message 7 of 7