x

Not able to create digital order

I am trying to create orders in my application, and I am not able to get orders to appear in my account, even though they are created without error, return an ID and show up when I hit the API with that order ID and a payment was able to be processed for that order. I found the thread https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/Developer-Discussions/Why-order-is-not-showing-up-on-sandbox-dash... (I commented my question there as well, but figured I would post it as it's own post for better visibility since that one is old). 

I see that in order to get the post to show up I need to add the fulfillment object in, which is fine, however I am only seeing options to add pickup details or shipment details. I am trying to just add a digital product and do not need these details, however just adding a fulfillment object with a type of "DIGITAL" does not work. I also do not see any options to create details in the SDK or the API explorer. Is there something else that I am missing here? Or is digital not supported? If not, would the best way to be just faking data to simulate a digital order?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @vrtxdigital,

Thanks for reaching out to us here in the Seller Community!

Our Developer Support team would be able to help further in this instance - you can reach out to our developer support here for further assistance. Please include your application ID, and mentioning the issue you outlined here as well as any steps to replicate it, and the team will get back to you via email. 

Please let us know how you go!

Message 2 of 2