x

Option for Unavailable or Hidden List in Online Store Item

I would seriously love an option to see only HIDDEN or Unavailable Items in my online shop list. This would be an easy addition to add! it is so frustrating! 

I wish also that adding the item to your POS system made it automatically available on line and not UNAVAILABLE. it would be way less of a hassle to make things which are virtually NONE not available online .... Just saying. I think the option is backwards to which most people would want it to be!

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @Inannas1 thanks so much for sharing your thoughts on this. I can see just how important having a feature like this would be to a lot of sellers and I will share this feedback with our development team for future products. 

Thanks again for sharing. 🙂

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Best Answer

Hey @Inannas1 thanks so much for sharing your thoughts on this. I can see just how important having a feature like this would be to a lot of sellers and I will share this feedback with our development team for future products. 

Thanks again for sharing. 🙂

AshleyK
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

Hi, sometimes when I'm out of stock of something, I'll make it unavailable in the online store.

Later I'll forget which items I made unavailable. Is there a way that you can click a filter to show all of the items that a person has made unavailable, so that I don't have to search through hundreds of items and make them available again one by one?

Message 3 of 5

Hey @coppermug84,

I moved your post to an existing feature request thread for this.

Another seller asked for this above but unfortunately it's not something we offer to filter by in the Item Library at this time.

We'll be sure to pass your feedback along to the Online Store team.

Ashley C
Message 4 of 5

did you get a resolution to this?? I'm going crazy over here with the items unavailable online.. can't find any answers 

Message 5 of 5