x

How I can integrate my website with the Square payment gateway (API)?

hello

How I can integrate my website with square payment gateway, need help ASAP.

The title of this post has been edited from the original: Payment Gateway Integrations

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 11
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

@maulik1 - Welcome to the Seller Community! We're happy to have you. 👐🏻

As for your question, it sounds like you may be interested in our eCommerce API. You can find more details about this API, as well as our others, on the Square Developer page. For most folks who don't have a background in computer programming, they hire someone to integrate their site with our API.

Who are you currently using to host your site? 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Square

Best Answer

@maulik1 - Welcome to the Seller Community! We're happy to have you. 👐🏻

As for your question, it sounds like you may be interested in our eCommerce API. You can find more details about this API, as well as our others, on the Square Developer page. For most folks who don't have a background in computer programming, they hire someone to integrate their site with our API.

Who are you currently using to host your site? 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 11

Hello Sean,

We have implemented square merchant at our local it's functioning fine but on AWS server it's not working, can you please advise? Thanks.,

Message 3 of 11
Alumni

Can you share what errors you are getting? Keep in mind that the payment form will only work in https environments, See here for more details.

https://docs.connect.squareup.com/articles/adding-payment-form/

Message 4 of 11

Hi Sean, I am using Squarespace for my website. They offer Square as an option and I'm wondering how well it works, and what the discount rate is (what percentage square takes), and if there are any special fees?

Do I sign up my existing account on their website? 

Thanks, Karen

Message 5 of 11
Square Community Moderator

Hello @Gemlover22

You can learn about our fees here

And absolutely, you can link your existing Square account. 

Let me know if you have questions!

Thanks

Frances
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 11

Thanks! 

Message 7 of 11

American Design Studio. The web designer from there had problems with being able to do integrate square payment. 

Message 8 of 11

Hello @Sheab7 

I recommend you let your web designer know that we have support available for their integration needs. Please have them visit the Developer Forums found at the Square Developer portal. 

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 9 of 11

We are a car service / limousine business, and use a reservation software called Limo Anywhere. Limo Anywhere has a payment gateway that we would like to use through this system. I need to know the gateway provider information for Square that will allow us to utilize this feature.  Does anyone know where we can find the payment gateway information?  Thank you in advance any assitance with this!

Message 10 of 11

Hi @rideave

I've moved your post over to this existing thread. 

While I won't be able to help much with the building of this integration, it sounds like our eCommerce API and Developer Page might have what you're looking for. 

Message 11 of 11