x

Possible to build Square e-commerce with Adobe Muse?

Have existing site built with Adobe Muse. Possible to add a Square based store?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Admin

Hey @mhristau, welcome to the seller community and thanks for surfacing this.

At this time, we don't have a partnership set up for Online Store + Adobe Muse, but I'll be sharing your suggestion with our Product Liaison team. My best suggestion is that you have a look at our Developer API, which will allow you to accept payment using Square on your existing site.

Hope this helps get you in the right direction — let us know if anything else comes up! 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 7

Does Adobe Muse software support Square e-commerce?

If not, what is the workaround to use Square e-commerce as an API on a Muse developed site?

Thx.

BB

Message 3 of 7
Alumni

Hi @hickorygolf - It looks like we still don't have an integration with Adobe Muse. Your best bet is to follow the instructions Tom listed above to look at the Developer API or look at other integrations through your dashboard (under "apps").

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Message 4 of 7

Everywhere I go Square continues to fail it's customers.

Message 5 of 7
Admin

Hey @eleganceshoe, I'm sorry for the frustration. Is there anything I can do to help? If there's any chance you're needing additional options for e-commerce, I would like to surface another thread: Launching an online store? You’ve got options with Square!

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, please feel free to reply here or get in touch with our Support Team—we'll be happy to take a closer look. 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 6 of 7

Very limited options, unfortunately. Little to no options that are helpful.

Message 7 of 7