x

Quick checkout in application. Store card details in sqaure up for Quick checkout from app side

Hello Everyone.

I want to use the square up payment in my app. I want to store card details in square up for quick checkout for next payment. I m not able to find any option in Android an Apple SDK for quick checkout. can anyone guide me which steps I need to follow to implement this type of payment? without integrating google-pay and apple-pay

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hi @nimapatel,

Great question—I don't have specifics on hand for this right now, but I'm rasing your post to our API folks for a closer look. We'll reply with more clarity ASAP.

In addition, feel free to check out Square Connect's Stack Overflow page. It's been a great resource for our developer community, and there's already a ton of questions that have been answered there.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 6
Admin

Update:

Good news! You can store card information with Reader SDK. For more details and step-by-steps, have a look here: Store a Card on File using Reader SDK.

Hope this helps get you where you need to be. 💯

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 3 of 6

Thank you so much Tom. I will do as you mentioned and let you know after I am getting success on the same. Can you guide me with the whole flow how can I do it or steps for the same.? Is that any backend support needed for payment from mine end? I don't have any backend system yet.

Message 4 of 6
Alumni

Hey @nimapatel!

Stepping in here for Tom. To answer your question, you will need backend support. Check out our API documentation for more information on the frontend—backend model.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 5 of 6

Thank you so much @puka and @Tom 

Message 6 of 6