x

Square Integration via Zapier is Missing Sales Tax

I'm currently setting up a Square integration with Wave, a financial tracking and bookkeeping app, through Zapier. The two connect as intended, however, I'm not seeing sales tax data in the sample data sent from Square. I've checked the transaction in Square that the sample data is pulling from and sales tax was charged but there doesn't appear to be a "Sales Tax" data line in the transaction data pulled from Square into Zapier.

Has anyone successfully set up a Square to Zapier integration to bookkeeping apps that tracks the sale amount, product amount, service amount, Square fees, tip amount, and sales tax? Or is sales tax not send in the data for a transaction?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hi @StyleMeUp!

I don't have an experience to share, but have you tried reaching out to Zapier about the info they pull over? The partner apps are the ones that handle the integration aspect and which info gets pulled over from us to them. Might be worth reaching out to them if you haven't yet!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 4

Hi @nika thanks for the suggestion. I have submitted a support request to Zapier to see if they can help me along.

Message 3 of 4

Hello, did Zapier ever get back to you about this feature? Thanks!

Message 4 of 4