x
Beta Member

Square emailed a survey to me said free processing then when done said not qualified

Just an FYI for other users don't waste your time filled out the survey square emailed me since it said we would get free processing on $500 of transactions.  Got finished just said sorry you aren't qualified.  Yet at not time in the email or during the survey did it mention what "qualified" meant.  Waste of my time so don't waste yours it's a bait and switch

Email below

Nate

We would appreciate hearing about your experience with your Square hardware. Please take this 15-minute survey to share your feedback. To thank you for your time, we will waive processing fees on $500 in transactions on your Square merchant account.* You must be qualified and complete the survey in its entirety to be eligible.

Hearing from sellers like you is very important to us, as we’re always looking for ways to improve our products and services. We look forward to hearing from you.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Sorry to hear about that, that can be frustrating for sure.  Just curious, was it actually from Square or a company named G2?  I ask because I had one last week that was worded quite the same but was from a company called G2, and now just getting spammed with "we want more reviews on this product".

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

It was directly from square, don't know what you have to do to be "qualified".

Between my businesses I use almost all the hardware, the only thing I don't use is the KDS for restaurant.  It just really annoys me when you get bait and switch from a company you actively use and pay.  I took time out of my very busy day and then get told at the end sorry you don't qualify.  I do 2M+ with square a year, its just annoying

Nate

Message 3 of 4

Same here. Will never do another survey. I didn't even get told I didn't qualify.

Message 4 of 4