x

Square terminal, Categories for services and service duration.

Does square register supports Square appointment? Thats gonna be good idea for square developers to add option to manage Square Appointments throught Square register especially for that price 999$.

Second question is categories for Services. Why square developers are not gonna add that option. 

Third question about duration for services: For exapmple I have massage salon  and I provide 20 services, and duration for each can be 30 , 45, 60, 90,120(for example) so for online booking I need to add 

SPORT MASSAGE 30 MINUTES

SPORT MASSAGE 45 MINUTES

SPORT MASSAGE 60 MINUTES

SPORT MASSAGE 90 MINUTES

SPORT MASSAGE 120 MINUTES

DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE 30 MINUTES

DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE 45 MINUTES

DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE 60 MINUTES

DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE 90 MINUTES

DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE 120 MINUTES

and so on and so on........

CAn you imagine how big this list will be, what customer are gonna do when he will see this list when he book massage?? I think thats good idea to organize everything with option to add different duration with different price for one service added. 

Thank you. Hope somebody from support are gonna read that.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey @escapes! Welcome to the Seller Community. 

Thanks for taking the time to leave this thoughtful feedback. It helps our Product team when they're monitoring the Community to have as much detail as possible into what our sellers are looking for when they're making improvements.

At the time, the Register only runs Point of Sale but we definitely have heard from other sellers about the needs of it being able to run Appointments and other services we offer. 

You should add your feedback about needing this on the existing Feature Request Thread For Square Appointments/Register so you can add to the list of sellers who are wanting it! 

Also, I understand how categories would be helpful here! I'll make sure to pass that along as well. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2