x

When will appointments offer packages/subscriptions?

When will square offer the basic ability to sell packages of appointments/services, that auto decrement when used? Many other platforms offer this and we the 4 locations and I are thinking about switching to do so.

Many services such as Acuity offer the ability to sell a set number of appointments and have those appointments decrease availability as they are used. You can even sell subscriptions that allow for a limited number of appointments to be scheduled a month.

Why is it that square has not implemented this feature? How long will it be till you allow people to sell a set number of appointments at once and have those appointments be tracked either one at a time or under a subscription setting?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

These are all great questions and features @RedLightDaySpa. I recommend you submit a Feature Request here. This will help our product team get visibility and track other Sellers' interest in your request. 

Important: When submitting a request, make sure to include the desired feature, and provide the details of how this feature will help your business succeed (how would you use it and what you expect from it) 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3
Partner

Hi @RedLightDaySpa,

In case you're looking to do this and you're open to using an integrated app that will give you the functionality please let me know.  I founded a company called Submatic to help businesses manage memberships and subscriptions.  It also allows for the sale of packages of services which can be booked on Square appointments.

Here's a quick demo video showing how it works https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBZaTnYgekI

Let me know if you'd like more information, thanks!

Best,

Dan

Message 3 of 3