x

adding google analytics tracking to square appointments

It's a little disappointing that a company as big as yourself has yet to implement google analytics to square appointments.  I looked at some of the threads dating back to 2017 and you still have not added the feature for us to put in google tracking code to track the data for our appointments.   I love the layout and design of square apportionment but it fails when it comes to data and tracking conversions. 

If you can please add this feature or let me know how I can add google analytics. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @sunnyp - thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community.

You are correct - Google Analytic tracking is still considered a Feature Request through Square. We field thousands of feature requests each week here on the Seller Community, and bringing these features to fruition often takes an ample amount of time and effort from our engineers. We want to ensure that our releases are not just surface level products, but the best all-around resources to help you grow your business.

If you'd like an inside look on how Feature Requests are developed and implemented, you cant take a look at this helpful resource.

Feel free to reach back out if you have any clarifying questions!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2