x

Does my Square Card have a routing number?

The title of this post has been edited from the original: square card routing number

im not sure i understand this correctly, Im looking for the routing number linked to my square debit card. Called customer service they said there isnt one! Thats impossible, every card in the world has a routing number that's how the money is pull out of your account but using the cards routing number and then the account number thou the chip or swipe. I want to link my quick books to the account card since i use it for expensives. whats the point of ther card then? 

Message 1 of 9
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Update: Account and routing numbers are now available with Square Checking in the US!

You can use Square Checking account and routing numbers to allow third parties to debit your Square balance via ACH. You can also deposit funds into your Square balance via ACH.

Get started with Square Account and Routing Numbers in our Support Center, and learn more about Square Checking, and Square Banking.

This post was edited in 2021.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.

View Best Answer >

Message 9 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Alumni

Account and routing numbers are now available with Square Checking in the US!

You can use your Square Card to spend funds in your Square Checking account. You can use Square Checking account and routing numbers to allow third parties to debit your Square balance via ACH. You can also deposit funds into your Square balance via ACH. 

Get started with Square Account and Routing Numbers in our Support Center, and learn more about Square Checking, and Square Banking.

This post was updated in 2021.

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 9

Looking to have some of our company bills come straight out of the square card account. It wants to charge me a fee if I don't have a routing and account number. Is there a routing and account number associated with the square card itself?

Message 3 of 9
Admin

Welcome @CodyCook! Check out @JustinC's answer to your question here.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 4 of 9

Since I have the square business card ... is it a square bank account that I can have direct deposit to

Message 5 of 9
Alumni

@Lindsey036Account and routing numbers are now available with Square Checking in the US. 

Visit our Support Center to learn how to find your Square Account and Routing Numbers. 

This reply was edited in 2021.

Justin
Message 6 of 9

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: Autopay from square card

Does square card have a routing number? How do I set up autopay for business expenses. 

Message 7 of 9
Alumni

Hi there @ProPartTime, and welcome! 👋

I've moved your post here so you can take a look at @JustinC's answer to your question here.

Valentina
Message 8 of 9
Admin

Best Answer

Update: Account and routing numbers are now available with Square Checking in the US!

You can use Square Checking account and routing numbers to allow third parties to debit your Square balance via ACH. You can also deposit funds into your Square balance via ACH.

This post was edited in 2021.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 9 of 9