x

Sync Customers with Google Contacts?

I would like to be able to sync my google contacts (customer folder) with my square customers.  I understand that you can up load a batch file but this is not practical everytime a new customer is added.  It would be nice if it would automatically sync.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

I agree it would be nice if the two could actively sync, @Clay. It's not something  that can be enabled currently but I'll let you know if that changes. Thanks again!

Message 2 of 5

Now that I am paying to sync Square with Google Calendar, it would be nice if contacts synced as well. 

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hello @nicolleflower,

Thank you for following up on this request. I am currently still not seeing a way for this to unless you load the file. I would suggest submitting a request on our Ideate Board, which is our new process of tracking feature requests. To learn more about how feature requests work, please see this post (squ.re/Ideate-Commuity) from one of our Seller Community Moderators.  In the meantime, keep an eye out for any updates in our Seller Community. I appreciate your input! 🙂

Message 4 of 5

I would have to download and import files often, with new clients. This seems tedious. 

Message 5 of 5