x
Beta Member

Anyone knows are the EGIFT CARD on Square Online Stores is the same as the GIFT CARD sold in Square

Hi anyone,

Any one can tell me what is the difference, or they are the same, the Physical Gift Cards sold in person on Square POS and the EGIFT CARD available to sell on Square Online Store?

1.  Can the Physical Square Gift Card can be used on Square Online Store?

2.  Can the Square Online Store EGIFT CARD can be used in-person with a Square POS?

We are very confused by these 2 terms and we do not know if they are compatible with each other?  Or if they have to be used In-person card with In-store purchase and Egift card to be used on Online store only?

We need to know exactly how they are related before we can start selling EGift Card online.  thanks!!

www.KEEWAHLA.com

Thanks!!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Hi @KWBakery,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community. Great question!

The physical and eGift Cards we provide are accepted on both the Square Point of Sale app, and on the Square Online Store. We just offer both methods in order to give your customers the option to purchase gift cards in person or through your site. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions by replying to this thread. 

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 2