x

Catalog size limit?

We just setup Square with our Opencart website and are having difficulty syncing the catalog. In fact, we can see our products in the catalog on Square. However we cannot get Square to run on our checkout page. We believe it’s due to the error below.  The CRON summary is reporting the following error:

Refresh of access token:
Access token updated successfully!

Sync between Square and OpenCart:
Sync failed. Errors:
ATTEMPT #1 ========== Too many objects (2323, max 1000) in a single batch in BatchUpsertCatalogObjects request. Field: objects ATTEMPT #2 ========== Too many objects (2323, max 1000) in a single batch in BatchUpsertCatalogObjects request. Field: objects ATTEMPT #3 ========== Too many objects (2323, max 1000) in a single batch in BatchUpsertCatalogObjects request. Field: objects

Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @bumperplugs thank you so much for reaching out and asking!

Although Square integrates with OpenCart to process payments, all API functions are operated and managed by OpenCart directly. For help with OpenCart specific questions, you’ll need to contact their Support Team.

If for some reason they are not able to help you, please contact us with your OpenCart ticket/case number, and we’ll see what we can do from our side.

I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions. 🙂

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

Ashley, unfortunately the developers of the Square integration module for OpenCart have said this issue can only be resolved by Square. Please see their response below:

After debugging this issue we found out that this is not an option that we are able to change.

We are sending the objects via CURL and the error that is being shown is a result of the CURL. Meaning Square are the ones returning the error back. They should be the ones that should increase that value.

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for the prompt reply here, @bumperplugs - and thanks for sending over exactly what OpenCart said regarding the issue. I can step in for Ashley here.

Let's go the route that she suggested above. If you wouldn't mind, please flag this over to our Support Team and provide the OpenCart case number as well as the name of the individual you were working with on this, and we will start up a case to work to get this resolved for you.

We look forward to hearing from you! 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6

Joe, thanks for the reply. Here's the ticket number: Ticket ID: 85795577.

Message 5 of 6

Appreciate that. Hoping to get this nailed down asap.

Message 6 of 6