x

Customize Receipt Email

Is there a way to customize the receipt email that a user receives when using a 3rd party e-commerce integration. The black text on orange background isn't the ideal.

The receipt itself is customizable, but the email notification needs to be as well to make a professional e-commerce integration.

Is there a way I'm missing?

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Super Seller Alumni

With a 3rd party ecommerce you will need to refer to them on the email/receipt settings.  What third party are you using?

Message 2 of 6

We're using JotForm. The JotForm email is easily customizable, but the Square payment receipt that comes directly from Square doesn't seem to be customizable. Can I simply turn the square email off and use only the JotForm email?

Thanks in advance.

Message 3 of 6
Super Seller Alumni

Square receipt can be customized by going to Account & Settings / Receipt  It will give you a preview of the digital receipt as you adjust it.

Message 4 of 6

Yes, as I said above, the receipt is nicely customizable - no problem there.

But the email message itself (with the link to the receipt) can't be customized as far as I'm aware - Black text on an orange bar.

Message 5 of 6
Super Seller Alumni

I don't use Jot, but I have never seen Square send out an email receipt with a link?  Maybe this has something to do with the way it interacts with Jot.

Message 6 of 6