x
Beta Member

Ecommerce solution that fully syncs POS functions

Do any of the Square POS compatible e-commerce solutions sync up with all POS features, such as discount structures, inventory management, categories, images, etc? Particularly, the discount structures set up in the POS side do not sync with the ecommerce solution offered (Weebly) which is a serious issue. It has been requested for well over a year with no satisfactory answer to when to expect a solution, so is there another e-commerce platform that will fully sync with Square?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

@Ginger_Bauer I'm really sorry to hear that this has been so frustrating for you. I will continue to pass the feedback forward for online store discounts. 

As far as other online store platforms, there are none that will fully sync together like Square Online, but some popular choices are WooCommerce and GoDaddy. We have a large list of all our ecommerce partners under Apps in the Square Dashboard. Here is a link directly to them. 🙂

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3
Super Seller

We use WooCommerce and when we create an automated discount in Square, it shows in WooCommerce as well as vice versa.  For example, after Christmas, we created a discount on the category of Christmas Items and anyone who purchased these online or in store received this discount automatically.

~Cheryl!
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!

Cheryl! Tisland
Burst Of Butterflies Create & Paint Studio

BurstOfButterflies.com
Message 3 of 3