x

Exporting the purchase link URLs of my entire item catalog?

Hello community.  I run a record shop and needless to say my unique item inventory list is in the thousands.  There is no easy way to set up the online store with the provided square tools, but I would like to export all my link URLs in order to create a link system using my own database.  Is there already a way to export all my square items with the generated links included or is there something in the works that could help a retailer like me? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @Cory152004

Thank you for coming back to the Community! 

What type of Online Store are you looking to set up - one with Square or through another provider? There is a way to export your items through your Dashboard, but the Checkout Links are not included in that information. 

Being able to export the entire Item Library including the checkout links, would fall under a Feature Request. I appreciate your feedback on our Checkout Links and will help us tailor our platforms to our seller's needs. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

I've tried using the online store features provided by square but they just aren't tailored for an inventory like mine. I have thousands of unique items that is always changing.  Currently I'm using siteground and the provided weebly sitebuilder. It would be nice if square still connected to weebly's sitbuilder through siteground, but it seems like it's been forgotten.  The only workaround I can come up with is being able to export all my current items along with the links associated with them. That way I could easily maintain a spreadsheet that I can create HTML links to everything from a list on my website to my square online store.  So yeah, in short I wish hyperlinks were included when you do a export from square.

Message 3 of 3