x

For those using Square as your e-commerce did you use your own website or Square?

Just starting with e-commerce and trying to decide if I start with basic through square or go with Big Commerce which links to square. Looking for suggestions. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Sputt!

I can't speak for everyone but our integration with Weebly is our most popular option. 🙂

It's very easy to use/straightforward too since you're new to it!

Big Commerce is wonderful too though and has really good fraud protection. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

@ashc 

We have just checked out weebly through square and realized that it is very basic. If we wanted to created a more complicated website, can we still get the integration to our POS? We own a food shop so we need our orders to come through ASAP.

Message 3 of 6

Hi there, @anhmazingfood 👋 I can step in for Ashley on this one!

The short answer to your question is that Square integrations with other e-commerce platforms depends on what platform host you are using (Wix, Wordpress, etc). 

Which platform were you considering integrating with?

I will also mention that Weebly does offer tiered version of our Online Store, making it easier to tailor and customize while adding more features.

Joe
Message 4 of 6

@Joe 

Can you tell me what service has the most integration and we will build our site on that?

Payment via square is a must but that sounds like it could be done with any provider. Having our orders sent directly to our POS and having a ticket printed is the main priority.

Message 5 of 6

Thanks for the prompt reply, @anhmazingfood

I know you mentioned refraining from the Weebly only store earlier, but our Weebly based Online Store will give you the deepest level of integration with ordering. Orders from the Online Store will automatically print to your physical POS setup. More info on that here. 

Joe
Message 6 of 6