x

How can i get sales report in API using NodeJs?

Hi, I am not get any api point to get weekly, monthly and yearly report. Please share if any in API.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hey @tholbrook, welcome to the seller community!

I'm going to run your post by some folks on our API team for more clarity, but this may help you with viewing performance from the online Square Dashboard: Summaries and Reports from the Online Dashboard.

Also, feel free to check out Square Connect's Stack Overflow page. It's been a great resource for our developer community, and there's already a ton of questions that have been answered there.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 3
Admin

Circling back here—thanks for your patience. To be sure we're on the same page, are you looking to do online sales or in-person sales?

From our API Team:

• If you're doing in-person sales, your best bet is to use ListPayments from V1 (as it includes itemizations from the POS app). There is an optional begin_time and end_time so you can specify if you want the past week/month/year.
  • If you're doing online payments, you should use V2 ListTransactions. Note: if you want itemizations in V2 you should be using V2 Orders as well.

Hope this helps get you in the right direction!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 3 of 3